Bio: Brittiny Stewart launched Fashion of Philly in November 2010 as a way to let the world know that Philly has a sense of style. Although born and raised in Willingboro, NJ, Philadelphia has always been a city close to her heart. After finishing her education at The Art Institute of Philadelphia with a Bachelor's in Fashion Marketing, she decided to make a name for herself in the fashion industry. Thus Fashion of Philly was born, a blog about the latest fashion trends, beauty tips and tricks and related events happening in the Philadelphia area.
Beyond the Blog: Brittiny's interest include traveling, exploring different cuisines, and spending time with those closest to her.
- Celebrity Corner with Dorthy Cascerceri & Jessie Holeva Modeling Kate Hudson for Anne Taylor
- PHL 17 Eye Opener Philly Modeling Looks for Preakness at the Piazza
- CBS 3 Segment Modeling Guess for King of Prussia Mall's Simon Fashion Now with Jessie Holeva & Ian Crumm
- CBS 3 Back to School Segment Modeling Clothing for Old Navy
- #ShowMyGlow Google Hangout Sponsored by Self Magazine & Dior Beauty